If you want to change or cancel an order.
The moment your order is submitted online, it is immediately routed to our shipping warehouse to prepare your package for shipping. For this reason we are unable to accept a change to an order once it’s been placed.
Backorders: If you receive an email notifying you of a backorder, you can cancel any of the items on backorder by contacting customer service.
If you receive the wrong items or any damaged items.
If your order was damaged in shipment or you receive the wrong items, we will replace the order at our expense.Please contact customer service immediately for return instructions.
If you wish to return an item.
Unopened products in original packaging that you’ve had for less than 30 days can be returned.
Here are the steps to return an item:
- Please contact our customer service department here for a return authorization. You’ll need your original order number.
- Complete the required fields. You will receive an RMA number and shipping label. Print and affix this label to the package.
- Choose your preferred carrier (UPS, FedEx, or USPS) and obtain a tracking number. Note: packages that do not have tracking numbers cannot be processed for refund.
- Send your package. Please provide the tracking number, along with the RMA number, to our customer support.
- If the product is received by us in sealed, new condition, the amount of your order minus shipping costs will be credited back to your account. Please allow us time to process the return(s) and post the credit back to your card.
Please note: You are responsible for return shipping costs. We recommend you insure your return shipment. We can’t be responsible for packages lost during the shipping process.