Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
Is your doctor telling you, “You are fine.” But your body is telling you something different?
Learn what your symptoms truly mean (and don’t mean).
- I know you care deeply about your health.
- Who can you trust for proper advice on how to improve your health?
- Has anybody told you which of your organs are starving and what to do?
- Are you looking for ways to prevent disease naturally and avoid pharmaceutical medications?
Begin by first gathering information about your body, its organs and your overall health to set the stage for your journey to wellness. Your health will never be the same
To understand exactly which foods you should strive to include in your day to day lifestyle, it is important to know which of your organs are the most undernourished for the fastest and most lasting results.
You know your body is starving and you can feel it. Once you know which organs are of the highest priority, you body will be glad you asked.
To identify which organs are requiring additional nourishment, you must ask:
- Which symptoms are present?
- When is an organ is fatigued, exhausted, failing or dysfunctional?
- Which foods must be increased to nourish and support the body’s innate healing abilities to restore that organ(s) to optimal function?
After completing our online questionnaire, we will prepare a report for you to know:
- What areas you have for improvement
- Which organs are of priority
- How to identify which holistic health care practitioner is best for you
- A designed clinical nutritional program to get you started on your way to health and wellness.
This online health assessment is not a substitute for being under the care of a licensed physician. It doesn’t cover reproductive technologies or diagnostic testing, what to do in the event of serious conditions like gestational diabetes or preeclampsia during pregnancy, or how to resolve specific problems you may have breastfeeding. The suggestions made in this course do not constitute individual medical advice or consultation, nor can we guarantee any result or outcome from following these suggestions. Instead, The Healthy Baby Code provides nutritional education to maximize your chances of conceiving and having a healthy baby.