- Synthetic vitamins are artificial chemicals made from coal tar, petroleum, or GMO Corn Syrup.
- Synthetic vitamins lack essential co-factors which complete & balance the whole nutrient complex.
- Synthetic vitamins create nutritional deficiencies of missing co-factors & nutrients that have not yet been discovered in food by humans.
- Synthetic vitamins in high doses have a pharmacological (not nutritional) effect on the body by suppressing symptoms.
- Synthetic vitamins are made mostly by the same large pharmaceutical companies & rebranded differently downstream.
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals markets the Centrum synthetic vitamin line. Bayer Healthcare markets the One-A-Day & Flintstones Kids synthetic vitamin lines. Don’t believe us? Go to your nearest drugstore & turn to the back of the box.
- Synthetic vitamins may be more harmful to your health since they are synthetic chemicals that were never intended by nature to be in your body at high doses.
“Most over-the-counter and almost all prescribed drug treatments merely mask symptoms or control health problems or in some way alter the way organs or systems such as the circulatory system work. Drugs almost never deal with the reasons why these problems exist, while they frequently create new health problems as side effects of their activities.”
~ John R. Lee, M.D.